Built in 1890 and renovated in 2006, the hotel consists of a 5-storey main building and a 4-storey neighbouring building with a total of 50 rooms and a garden. Guests are able to enjoy peaceful, comfortable stay when in the hotel. The lobby with it's deep, comfortable leather or red fabric sofas is decorated with carpeting and sculptures. The welcoming lobby offers a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe and lifts. Hotel staff are available to answer any queries. Facilities include a hairdresser, a breakfast room on a small terrace with flowers as well as public Internet access (added fee). Room and laundry services (fees apply) are also available.